You’ve ordered a Listing Reward’s Package… Now What?
There are two items that Listing Rewards must have before your property can be sent into production: 1) Marketing Copy AND 2) Property Photos.
The ordering process allows you to enter your Marketing Copy directly into the order form. If you enter the copy here, you are one step closer to a timely production. If you do not have the marketing copy yet, don’t worry, you can email it directly to email@example.com at any time. Please note that our team will be waiting to receive this marketing copy from you in order to process your property through the system, so please do not delay.
If you have ordered photography through Rockin Media during the order process, your photographer will automatically upload your photos into Corefact and send Listing Rewards a notification when they are ready- you do not have to monitor this process.
If you opt out of photography, you will be responsible for scheduling photography and sending print quality photos to Listing Rewards.
Once we have BOTH Marketing Copy and Photography for your listing, the following will provide you a rough timeline for deliverables:
- Print Marketing Proofs (Just Listed, Just Sold, Brochures, Print and Go Flyers): emailed to you within 3 hours (a text notification will also be sent to the agent on file)
- Single Property Website Proof: emailed to you within 3 hours, in same email as above
- Virtual Tour: nested within Single Property Website
- TV Spot Produced: depends on date submitted, tv spots are created on Tuesdays and Fridays only. i.e. If we produce your package on a Monday, your tv spot will be created the next day on Tuesday. If we produce it on Friday, your tv spot will not be created until the following Tuesday.
- Magazine Ad: Publication depends on space available, but a proof will be sent to you by firstname.lastname@example.org and will include your publication date.
- Corefact Print and Ship schedule: Once you approve and submit an order to be printed, Corefact will print your materials on the same day if you submit prior to 1pm Mountain Time (12 noon Pacific Time) or on the following business day if submitted after this cutoff. Direct mail items (i.e., those sent directly to end recipients like Just Listed postcards) require two days for processing. Shipping depends on your shipping method chosen at check out, but standard shipping is included in your package.
For a rough estimate of deliverable dates, enter your production start date (the date we receive BOTH ad copy and photography) into the field below titled “Type Start Date Below”: