How To Upload Photos to Your Listing in Corefact:
1. Log into Corefact
2. From the Corefact Store, select ListAssist in the green header bar
3. From ListAssist, select My Listings in the black header bar
4. Click Edit to the right of the Listing Address
5. Scroll to the bottom of the page and look for a green ‘Upload Property Photos’ button. Click this, then select your .zip archive or use Shift + click to designate photos for upload. Click ‘Open’ to start the upload process.
6. Once the upload has finished, click the green ‘Update’ button at the bottom of the page. Note that the photos will not be saved unless you click the Update button!
7. Email us at email@example.com with the property address in the subject line to let us know you’ve uploaded photos. We will move your listing to production as soon as possible!